Dream as if you'll live forever

live as if you'll die today



Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Update

i guess i shall make this a short one. i havent updated my blog because ive been busy doing my thing, school, family, yusry and my laptop wont seem to charge but to be honest i dont see myself publicizing my stories so often anymore. i know some people secretly read my blog, its an open journal for the world to see so i dont think i'd hold anything against that. to start off school has been a breeze, trouble here and there but i've been scoring my tests so thats like something new right! i see yusry everyday of the week and its surprising how i never get tired of it (maybe not yet) because i get a different feeling each time i see him. not a bad feeling kind of feeling, its the kind where you feel like you have something or someone worth looking forward to the end of the day. we had seafood with my family a few weeks back, and i attended his cousin's engagement the week before, celebrated our virgin first month at acidbar last friday (which btw was by far the sweetest date i had with him), studied together at esplanade, days when we do nothing but smoke our souls away, dinner at breeks, our whacked out night at wavehouse.. all of that are good mmrs i'd love to bring with me throughout this entirety. well being in love aint cheap lol i finally got my ass employed at desigual after two months!! hip hip hoorah!!! im excited this june, although i'm not really looking forward to my birthday cus i am not expecting yusry to work on the 9th itself but he claims he is. i dont know if that was part of a plan but wtv, i actually am physced to enroll for my drivers' license and to start work pronto! ok, was this post short enough?