Dream as if you'll live forever

live as if you'll die today



Sunday, April 3, 2011

So i've finally realised what's it like to have a secret kept only to yourself. At least i know i'm not crazy when i believe what seems to be a premonition that has befallen. And for the second time, i'm not crazy. They say even the walls have ears. People have religions. Because of religions, boundaries of truths are built. There are many things that people could have believed but they are compelled not to. Good fences still make good neighbours, but not in this case, i need a good enough soul to truly believe in me and not pretend to believe in me.

Cooping myself up at home isn't doing me any good. I'm getting edgy every other half an hour and i just can't seem to park my butt down for more than 10 minutes. My thoughts wander and i start thinking of what i should do once I graduate when year 2 hasnt even started. Mandy Oh Mandy you sure need a wake up call. I've never been more self-aware than right now. Perhaps being more introspective might help me out just so i will tell myself to stop procrastinating.

I'm so tired and my neck aches , i hate to study but i know i can't escape it. How i wish i could say ' When i grow up, i wanna be an MTV junkie" .