Dream as if you'll live forever

live as if you'll die today



Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm sitting on my sister's bed staring at my phone.

I love Yusry. Getting to spend time with him is really nice. We made a point yesterday, saying we'd get into a relationship. Even if we both know we're pretty much back at square ONE, it still gives an added sense of appreciation -- that our relationship is able maintain smiles and laughter, and that we like each other to even spend this much uninterrupted time with each other.

Being here at this point of my life with him has resolved some issues in my brain, as well. I don't know if I could ever be completely happy living someplace without the him nearby. The sight of the everyone else disappearing into the distance when he's around, gives me an infinite sense of comfort and satisfaction.

Going away would be so so hard. I don't have anything with me except my phone and pictures of us, and I still feel more at home with him, my friends and my family than I have ever felt in the last few years of my life.