Dream as if you'll live forever

live as if you'll die today



Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Nits

This is my last year ever. This is weird, graduating and all. I'm not even sure if I will be graduating, right now I'm supposed to be preparing for work, but I'm writing in this. This is just an example of how I work. I always do everything at the last minute, that's how it was for my O levels, I was failing up until the last minute, then I busted my life and passed. That's how it is this semester, I'm failing one module, and now I am finally deciding to try. That's how it was that one night in my bed, just random talking about stuff, up until I thought "Sh, this is going to slip by me" So I just did it. I always want everything to be perfect, but I spend so much time thinking about how I can make them perfect, it is too late, and I have to do something half-assed just to get it done.