Dream as if you'll live forever

live as if you'll die today



Tuesday, February 15, 2011
I never wanna leave hibernation room, ever

This might make me sound kind of lame. But how many people do you know that let it all hang out like me? Listening to the Plainsunsets's "Find a way" for the first time again in years has made me incredibly happy. It brings back a lot of memories. I remember standing and waiting for the bus listening to "Up and Go". I remember how cool I used to think screaming in songs was. And this is not one of those "everything was so much better back then" feelings. Because you have no idea how awesome it is to get out of that box. Maybe you do, statistically you don't. It makes everything incredible. But far too often (at least for chronic losers like me) we think about where we went wrong when we look at the past. We don't think about the things we did right. I usually just remember the teenage angst and the longing livejournal posts. In hindsight, I had an amazing teenage experience. And it's shaped me into what I think is an acceptable adult. Despite my shortcomings. Just some thoughts. I'm in a good mood, I hope everyone that was along for the ride that is my past is too.

Well, a crumpled photograph.