Dream as if you'll live forever

live as if you'll die today



Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Goodbye, Bobby Jean

I'm done with Facebook for a while. I just deleted it, but there are so many good pictures on there that I don't want to lose. These next few years of my life is crucial, so the less time that I waste on Facebook, the better.

In the spirit of the idea that I had to eliminate facebook to leave more time for me, I created this blog. Counterproductive, maybe, but I will only use this when I am bored and remember that I have it. Pretty much the same way that I used Facebook.

Anyway, blogs used to be so much more personal. People used to talk about their hopes and dreams, and lay out their feelings and all of that. Then they got mad that people reacted to that stuff on a public forum. No one does that anymore, I guess we're all growing up :)

Side note I want to feel passionate about something again.